Top 8 Hottest Office Interior Design Trends In 2022
A company’s identity is defined by its office interior design, so it’s no surprise that many companies are spending millions on making sure their spaces reflect their brand. Office spaces are evolving and we can’t help but be drawn in by gorgeous furnishings, beautiful finishes and fabulous lighting.
An office interior design can be a game changer for your business. If you plan on redecorating your office, make sure to hire the best office interior designers to help make your space stand out from the crowd and distinguishes it as an excellent and world class workplace.
8 Hottest Office Interior Trends you must keep an eye on:
- Collaborative office design: Modern office interior design places a strong emphasis on open floor designs for the workplace. Less physical separation between employees encourages interaction and teamwork on projects. For research and development departments and other creative teams that depend on personal interaction with others to have impromptu discussions on ideas, improved collaboration is crucial. Multiple private office spaces and closed-off conference rooms are typically not seen in collaborative workspaces.
- Neutral Colours are in: Neutral colours like white, beige, black, or grey can never go wrong. More and more offices are adopting neutral colours for their office interiors with a little pop of colour. For instance, adding a yellow coloured bean bag in your lounge area can be an excellent focal point.
- Bringing in the outdoors: Nature is significantly influencing the workplace design that corporations are putting into place. Designers have always drawn inspiration from nature, but during the past year, there has been a strong trend toward using natural elements in office interior decor. Panel installations, reclaimed wood, exposed concrete floors, and other skillful uses of natural floral patterns in textiles and artwork have grown to be very popular.
- Comfortable lounge areas: Creating areas that represent the business’s operations and ideals is a popular trend in lounge design. Employees can unwind on couches or even in nap rooms throughout the shift. Employees who might require such places at work may also benefit from quiet living rooms with reduced lighting and noise.
- More natural lighting: Indoor plants can grow more due to natural lighting from skylights, windows, or other sources. In addition to using less energy, natural light is a more gentle substitute for harsh indoor fluorescent lighting. The glare of indoor lighting can be reduced and the area’s lighting can feel more natural by employing diffused light, using artificial lighting that looks natural, and using non-reflective materials.
- Multipurpose workspaces: The multipurpose workplace is the newest style in office interior decor. The multipurpose workspace movement strives to entirely change the look of the office and replace it with something that has more functionality for several purposes.
- Wallcoverings: Modern offices no longer have bare white walls. Wallcoverings may incorporate hues or graphics that convey the characteristics and ideals of the business. Accent walls transform a room’s one white wall into a coloured one, adding a splash of colour without tiring the eyes. The colour psychology of these accent walls can be used to motivate employees or promote focus.
- Mixing old with new: A balance between the cosiness of traditional design and the trendy nature of contemporary styles can be achieved by combining old and new materials and pieces. One way to include the trend of fusing old and new without fully investing in either is by employing wood office furniture in a contemporary setting. Using a retro-styled area rug over concrete flooring that seems more contemporary is another option to combine the old with the new. Old tables or desks can be paired with furniture in a bright hue, like a couch or a chair.
The workplace and office environment is no longer just a place for employees to go to perform their jobs. It has become an important part of the whole employee experience. Practical, functional and comfortable work spaces are becoming increasingly important for businesses. In addition, a successful workplace encourages collaboration and increased productivity and sustainability while also enhancing creativity and promoting professional growth.
Want interior designers in Gurgaon that speak professionalism and expertise? Then Wagma Designs is right here for you.W